So, why don't we have POP figures from Funko? Well, at the time I am writing this it was recently announced that competing company, Biff Bang Pow had secured the rights to Star Trek for bobbleheads so that might make it difficult (but perhaps not impossible) for Funko do gain access to the property.
No matter. I am TheFunkustomizer. Just get me some dilithium crystals, some anti-matter and some acrylic paint and the result will be some Star Trek custom Funko POP figures.
We don't need a reference picture but hey, why not...
- The head is from an Aquaman POP, repainted.
- The body is from a George Harrison POP, repainted.
- The head is from a George Harrison POP, repainted and resculpted.
- The body is also from a George Harrison POP, repainted.
- The hand phaser is a standard Type 2 issue,